Ordered the wrong mount for your EZ Vane steel weathervane? Changed your mind or need an additional mount? Want the option to move your wind vane around multiple places?
No problem! You can now order just the mounts you need. Each of these mounts (and garden pole) have been powder-coated using the same ultra-protective scratch and fade resistant finishing procedure for a perfect match to your EZ Vane Steel Weathervane! Each mount (except Garden Pole) comes with the necessary vertical rod (12" tall x 1/2" diameter).
* If by chance you received the wrong mount as a gift, or simply ordered it incorrectly by mistake, you can order the correct mount here. You are also welcome to return any incorrect mount for for refund as long as it has not been used. Please call for an RMA# first.
- Conforms to any roof and includes the 12" vertical rod.
- Attaches to any horizontal surface using a 3 x 3" plate and includes the 12" vertical rod.
- Attaches to any vertical surface using a 3 x 3" plate and includes the 12" vertical rod.3-Sided Mount
- Conforms to 3 sided rooftops and includes the 12" vertical rod. For use with Gazebos and other 3-sided rooftops.
- Conforms to 4 sided rooftops and includes the 12" vertical rod. For use with Cupolas and other 4-sided rooftops.Garden Pole
- 60 inches tall and includes the optional ground stake. This Garden Pole can be pushed into ground, or if you have a hard ground or would like to keep the full height above ground, you can use the optional 30" ground stake. Simply drive this optional galvanized stake half way into the ground (with a hammer if needed) and place the Garden Pole over it. This is the most popular and recommended mount of choice!